Copy Girl is a spectral reformatted to be a sprite living in the Spectral System. Spectrals are not capable of rebooting, so when Game Cubes began entering the system a small group of spectrals volunteered to be reformatted into sprites so they could fight the Games. Each gained special powers, Copy Girl is capable of making dozens of copies of herself.
The new sprites called themselves the Hero Selective. Other members of the Hero Selective are Robert Cursor, Powerlock, Email, Feline, Pixel, Gigagirl, and Cold Boot. When they were not allowed to return to being Spectrals, the Heroes stopped fighting Games and let the Cubes damage the system.
When they started working together, they found that Powerlock and one of the Spectrals were actually viruses in disguise. They were planning to destroy the system, but the Spectrals and Hero Selective captured the Spectral Virus and questioned him. He started to scream how they would never stop his brother, but Pixel grabbed him and rendered him unconscious. They soon found out the other virus was Powerlock. They fought Powerlock in the Principal Office and deleted him.
- Copy Girl's name was not given in the episode but is shown to be "Copy Girl" on her concept art.
- Copy Girl's name comes from the computer term Copy-and-paste, which refers to the popular, simple method of reproducing text or other data from a source to a destination.
- Copy Girl was voiced by Venus Terzo.
- Her costume is loosely modeled after the Star Sapphire character from the Green Lantern comics.
- Her ability to copy herself is somewhat similar to the Marvel Comics character Multiple Man.